1. What is the cost of these online events?
* Webinars & Archived Recordings: FREE for NAEA members: $49 per webinar for non-members
* NAEA National Convention Video Archives: FREE for NAEA members: $99 for non-members
* 2015 Virtual Conference Archive: $49 for NAEA members: $89 for non-members
* 2014 Virtual Conference Archive: FREE for NAEA members: $99 for non-members
2. How do I access live webinar events?
Once you complete your registration, please go to “ Dashboard" section, select the event, and click on “Enter Meeting" icon on the right of the webpage to view the presentation.
3. How do I access webinar recordings?
Once you complete your registration, please go to “ Dashboard" section, select the event, and click on “View Web Content On-Demand" icon on the right of the webpage to view the presentation.
4. How do I access the presentation resource material?
Please go to “ Dashboard" section, select the event, look under the event title and select "Handouts". Any materials supplied by the presenter(s) will be located here.
5. How do I obtain a transcript of my history?
To obtain a transcript of your NAEA Virtual Art Educators Education history, please go to “ Dashboard", click on the blue "Transcript" button (to the right of "My Dashboard"). Click on "Download as PDF".
6. How do I obtain a Certificate of Participation from the webinars I attended?
To obtain a Certificate of Participation, please visit “ Dashboard" and click on the title of the webinar you want to obtain a certificate for. On the right side, click on "Certificate of Participation" box and select "View/Print Your Certificate".
7. How do I obtain a record of participation for California State University, Chico credit?
* Then go to the “DASHBOARD" tab
* Click on “Transcript" (blue button directly under “My Dashboard" at top)
* Go to “Filter by type" and change it to “Credit Hour"
* Click “Download as PDF"
8. How do I cancel my registration or get a refund?
All purchases are non-refundable. Please contact NAEA if you have questions: 800-299-8321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
It is recommended that you use a high speed/broadband internet connect (WiFi is not recommended), a PC with Windows, and Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
10. How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
To define your interest areas, please visit " Profile" section.
11. What if I forgot my password? How do I reset my password?
To lookup or reset your password, please click here.
12. Who do I contact for Customer Support?
If you need assistance with registration, accessing an event you have purchased, or other customer service-related issues, please contact us at 800-299-8321 or
email@example.com during normal office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:15 am - 4:30 pm ET.
For Event Day Support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|